- Global Engineering Education
- Industry Solutions
Preliminary Program [Final Paper due by January 31, 2017]
IEOM Society is organizing Seventh International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management in Rabat, Morocco, April 11-13, 2017. Venue is Hotel Sofitel Rabat Jardin des Roses. Accepted papers will be published in the Proceedings and indexed by SCOPUS. Selected Papers will be published in the International Journal of Industrial Engineering and Operations Management (IJIEOM).
Selected presentations can be delivered in French.
However papers and abstracts must be in English.
ONLINE Submission Link/Author Login: https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/abstract/index.cfm?ID=jQvje9R
- Track Chairs Login: www.xcdsystem.com/ieom/trackchair/
- Reviewers Login: www.xcdsystem.com/ieom/reviewer/
- CLICK HERE for IEOM 2017 Rabat Conference Registration
If you need an acceptance letter/invitation letter or have any question, please contact Dr. Taufiq Islam (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Authors can submit full paper(s) or abstract(s) only. IEOM Society encourages to submit full paper(s). All full papers will be subjected to double peer review. Accepted papers will be published in the Proceedings. Any submission implies that an author will attend IEOM 2017 Rabat Conference and present the paper or abstract.
Speaker’s Bio, Photo and Title of the Talk will be published in the color printed program.
- IEOM Undergraduate Student Paper Competition Sponsored by SIEMENS
- IEOM Graduate Student Paper Competition Sponsored by EATON Corporation
- Doctoral Dissertation Research Presentation Competition
- Final Year Project (FYP)/Senior Capstone Design Project Poster Competition
- Undergraduate Research Presentation Competition
- High School STEM Project Presentation Competition
- Masters’ Thesis Competition
- Simulation and PLM Competition
- Best Poster Award Competition
Accreditation, Assessment and Teaching & Learning Workshops including PBL
Abstract/Paper Submission: November 15, 2016 (Extended)
Review Feedback: November 30, 2016
Final Paper: January 31, 2017
|African Engineering Deans Council (AEDC)|
Expected Participation from the Following Countries and Territories
Rabat is Morocco’s capital and has a long, rich history. It is an enjoyable city with interesting historical and cultural monuments for sightseeing including:
- Rabat Archaeological Museum
- The Hassan Mosque /Tower
- The Mausoleum of Mohammed V.
- Oudaias Kasbah
- Royal Palace
- Ibn Battuta Birthplace (Tangier): The Travels of Ibn Battuta – A Virtual Tour with the 14th Century Traveler: http://ibnbattuta.berkeley.edu/
- Chellah Necropolis
- And many more
Past Conference Programs
- Program – IEOM 2017 Rabat, Morocco
- Program – IEOM 2016 Detroit
- Program – IEOM 2016 Kuala Lumpur
- Program – IEOM 2015 Orlando
- Program – IEOM 2015 Dubai
- Program – IEOM 2014 Bali
- Program – IEOM 2012 Istanbul
- Program – IEOM 2011 Malaysia
- Program – IEOM 2010 Dhaka
IEOM Society is not part of IIE (Institute of Industrial Engineers). If you would like to go to IIE please click here: www.iienet.org.
IEOM Society Site: www.ieomsociety.org
Plant tour for IEOM Student Chapter
Established Technical Group for SCM
Saudi IEOM Society Meeting at Saudi Aramco
Upcoming IEOM Conferences
IEOM Rabat, Morocco, April 11-13, 2017
IEOM UK, July 25-26, 2017
IEOM Bogota, October 25-27, 2017
IEOM Conference Proceedings
ISSN: 2169-8767 (U.S. Library of Congress)
IEOM Detroit 2016
IEOM 2016 KL
IEOM Orlando 2015
IEOM 2015 Dubai
IEOM 2014 Bali
IEOM 2012 Istanbul
IEOM 2011 KL
IEOM 2010 Dhaka