IEOM Best Poster Competition Award
The IEOM Best Poster Competition Awards recognize the best poster presentations at the 2017 IEOM Bogota Conference. All posters must be displayed at the International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations management to be held in Bogota, Colombia during October 25-26, 2017. Poster presentations are to be reviewed by IEOM members at the event . Three awards will be given for the first, second and third places.
IEOM Poster Guidelines
- Include a title, authors and contact information at the top of the poster
- Keep any write up brief.
- Use graphics: charts, pictures, and tables.
- Include overview, objectives, methods, results, and conclusion.
- Organize the presentation so that it is clear, orderly, and self-explanatory.
- IEOM poster size is 36″ x 24″ (36 inches high by 24 inches wide)
Deadline for submission of paper or abstract: August 31, 2017.
Submit your paper or abstract online and choose poster catagory: https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/abstract/index.cfm?ID=2ntobg6.
The participant(s) need to bring a poster to present in the IEOM poster session on April 11, 2017 (5:30 – 7:00 pm) and April 12 (4:00 – 5:15 pm).
A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive award certificates.
If you have any question for the IEOM Competition, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.