IEOM Global Engineering Education
IEOM Society International addresses the issues of Global Engineering Education. There are various levels of readiness of engineering graduates from various parts of the world. One of the main themes is how to reduce the readiness gap of engineering graduates around the world. The special focus is given to Industrial Engineering and Manufacturing Engineering including Engineering Management. Are the engineering graduates ready to take on the challenges of the current global economy? With the great success of Global Engineering Education Series of last IEOM conferences, Distinguished speakers will discuss the readiness of engineering graduates for workforce around the world. Thirty six featured speakers will be from various part of the world to address engineering education challenges and opportunities.
Global Engineering Education Topics can be related on:
- Learning Assessment
- Problem based learning
- Project based learning
- Active collaborative learning
- Student learning assessment
- Teaching and learning
- Curriculum improvement
- Innovation and entrepreneurship
- Global engineering education challenges
- Industrial engineering, manufacturing engineering, systems engineering, integrated engineering, reliability engineering, quality engineering and similar Education
Each speaker needs to submit a title of the talk, photo and a short bio as well as power point presentation.