IEOM Undergraduate STEM Research Competition 2022
The IEOM Undergraduate STEM Research Competition will recognize outstanding research presentation in the field of industrial engineering and operations management presented by student(s). Students can submit abstract only and at the 2nd GCC International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations management to be held at 2022 Nigeria Conference. The presentation will be judged based on the presentation only. A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging. Winners will receive award certificates. The winning awards will be given at the 2022 Nigeria Conference.
- The submitter must be undergraduate student or recent graduate.
- Research can be industry sponsored projects as part of a course or co-op/internship, or research projects done at the academic institution.
- Faculty and/or an industry member may serve as an advisor on a project, but the work should primarily be done by the student(s).
- The abstract must be written by the student(s) with only minor outside editorial assistance. One or more advisors may appear as co-authors of an abstract or paper, but the student must be the ‘first author’.
- The abstract/paper must be presented at the 2022 Nigeria Conference.
Deadline for submission: January 31, 2022.
Author should submit an abstract or paper with IEOM formatting which can be found under authors menu.
Submit an abstract and your presentation online: https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/abstract/index.cfm?ID=M6q7kay
A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
Award certificates will be given for the best student papers.
If you have any question for the IEOM Competitions, please contact: email@example.com.
WINNERS – Undergraduate Research Competition Award
ID 378 Pandemic Response Based Healthcare Services System Architecture among Urbanized Communities In The Philippines
Jesraah Nadine C. Sedavia, Lance Paolo D. Sacdalan Christian James G. Madrid, Zaira Angelica L. Baliday, Jerick P. Timbang, Arriane A. Palisoc, and Yoshiki B. Kurata, Department of Industrial Engineering, Technological Institute of the Philippines, Quezon City, Philippines
ID 471 Description of the CAD-AM Process for 3D Bone Printing: the Case Study of a Femur
Leonardo Frizziero, Giampiero Donnici, Alfredo Liverani, Gianmaria Santi, Marco Neri, Paola Papaleo, and Francesca Napolitano, Department of Industrial Engineering, Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy
ID 311 Quay Crane Scheduling Based Problem: A Process Optimization for an International Container Terminal in the Philippines
Vincent M. Salosagcol, Princess Faith Z. Fernandez, Mark Angelo D. Martinez, Martin Rafael D.S. Valencia, Giovanni O. Ables, and Yoshiki B. Kurata, Industrial Engineering Department, Technological Institute of the Philippines, Quezon City, Philippines