IEOM Undergraduate STEM Research Competition 2017
Sponsored by: To-be identified
The IEOM Undergraduate STEM Research Competition will recognize outstanding research presentation in the field of industrial engineering and operations management presented by student(s). Students can submit abstract only and at the 8th International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations management to be held at Marriott Hotel in Bogota, Colombia during October 25-26, 2017. The presentation will be judged based on the presentation only. A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging. Winners will receive award certificate. The winning awards will be given at the 2017 IEOM Bogota Conference award event.
- The submitter must be undergraduate student or recent graduate.
- Research can be industry sponsored projects as part of a course or co-op/internship, or research projects done at the academic institution.
- Faculty and/or an industry member may serve as an advisor on a project, but the work should primarily be done by the student(s).
- The abstract must be written by the student(s) with only minor outside editorial assistance. One or more advisors may appear as co-authors of an abstract or paper, but the student must be the ‘first author’.
- The abstract/paper must be presented at the 2017 IEOM Bogota Conference.
Deadline for submission: August 31, 2017.
Submit an abstract ONLINE: https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/abstract/index.cfm?ID=HKB1PFP
Submit an abstract and your presentation online: .
A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
Award certificates and cash prizes will be given for the best student papers.
If you have any question for the IEOM Competitions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.