IEOM Undergraduate Research Presentation Competition
Sponsored by: To-be identified
The IEOM Undergraduate Research Presentation Competition will recognize outstanding research presentation in the field of industrial engineering and operations management presented by student(s). Students can submit abstract only and at the Sixth International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations management to be held at JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur Hotel on March 8, 2016. The presentation will be judged based on the presentation only. A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging. Winners will receive award certificate. Monetary award will be based on the sponsorship. The winning awards will be given at the 2016 IEOM Kuala Lumpur Conference award dinner banquet on March 9, 2016.
- The submitter must be undergraduate student or recent graduate.
- Research can be industry sponsored projects as part of a course or co-op/internship, or research projects done at the academic institution.
- Faculty and/or an industry member may serve as an advisor on a project, but the work should primarily be done by the student(s).
- The abstract must be written by the student(s) with only minor outside editorial assistance. One or more advisors may appear as co-authors of an abstract or paper, but the student must be the ‘first author’.
- The abstract/paper must be presented at the 2016 IEOM Annual Conference at JW Marriot Kuala Lumpur Hotel on March 8, 2016
Deadline for submission: September 30, 2015.
Author should submit an abstract and power point presentation
Submit an abstract and your presentation online: https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/abstract/index.cfm?ID=2ntobg6.
It can be submitted to undergraduate research chair (TBA).
A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
Award certificates and cash prizes will be given for the best student papers.
If you have any question for the IEOM Competitions, please contact: email@example.com.