The IEOM Best Poster Competition Awards recognize the best poster presentations at the 2016 IEOM Detroit Conference. All posters must be displayed at the conference event at Lawrence Tech campus during September 23-25, 2016. Poster presentations are to be reviewed by judges at the event. Three awards will be given for the first, second and third places.
IEOM Poster Guidelines
- Include a title, authors and contact information at the top of the poster
- Keep any write up brief.
- Use graphics: charts, pictures, and tables
- Include overview, objectives, methods, results, and conclusion.
- Organize the presentation so that it is clear, orderly, and self-explanatory
- Poster should be 36″ x 24″ (36 inches high by 24 inches wide).
Deadline for submission of paper or abstract for the competition: August 31, 2016.
Submit your paper or abstract online: https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/abstract/index.cfm?ID=SwIc2Rl.
A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges. Scoring rubrics will be used for evaluation.
1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive award certificates and monetary prizes based on the sponsorship.
If you have any question for the IEOM Competition, please contact competition chair.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.