IEOM High School and Middle School STEM Competition 2018
The IEOM High School and Middle School STEM Competition recognizes the outstanding students for their accomplishment in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) for their innovative and creative projects. High school students can submit individual and/or team research projects in the field of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or similar areas. Each submission can provide a summary of the STEM project. All projects must be presented at the 8th International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management at Hilton Bandung Hotel on March 6, 2018. The projects will be judged based on the technical content and presentation. Winners will receive award certificates. The winning awards will be given at the 2018 IEOM Bandung conference award dinner banquet on March 7, 2018.
- The submitter must be middle school students, high school student or recent graduate.
- The projects should be related on STEM or similar fields.
- Individual or team projects can be submitted.
- One or more teachers may appear as co-authors of a submission, but the student must be the ‘first author’.
- The project must be presented at the 2018 IEOM Bandung Conference on March 7, 2018.
Deadline for submission: December 31, 2017.
One page summary of the STEM project needs to project with IEOM abstract format. Paper can be submitted as well.
Each STEM project can be submitted online: https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/abstract/index.cfm?ID=lK6LBlL
A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive award certificates.
- Dr. Charles Chen, Morrill Learning Center, San Jose, California, USA
- Professor Don Reimer, Lawrence Technological University, MI, USA
If you have any question for the IEOM Competitions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.