Supply Chain and Logistics Competition
Submission Link: https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/abstract/index.cfm?ID=MjzPmiN
Registration Link: https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/attendee/index.cfm?ID=Fphyf14
The IEOM Supply Chain and Logistics Competition will recognize outstanding case studies in the area of supply chain and logistics. Selected papers will be considered for the competition and must be presented at the conference. The paper will be judged based on the technical content and presentation. Winners will receive award certificates.
IEOM Competition Rubrics
- Overall content: 1-5 points
- Data analysis and results: 1-5 points
- Presentation skills: 1-5 points
- Knowledge of the topic / confident: 1-5 points
- Answering questions: 1-5 points
- Submissions must be related to real-life applications
- Practitioners or academicians can join the competition
- Papers can be industry projects as part of a course or co-op/internship, or research projects done at the academic institution.
- The paper must be presented at the conference.
- Deadline for submission of papers: September 15, 2023
- Authors must follow the IEOM paper guidelines (under Authors menu) since the winning papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
- A group of academics / professionals will serve as judge. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive award certificates and plaques.