IEOM High School and Middle School STEM Competition
The IEOM High School and Middle School STEM Competition recognizes the outstanding students for their accomplishment in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) for their innovative and creative projects. K-12 school students can submit individual and/or team research projects in the field of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or similar areas. Each submission can provide a summary of the STEM project. All projects must be presented at the IEOM Paris Conference. The projects will be judged based on the technical content and presentation. Winners will receive award certificates. The winning awards will be given at the 2018 IEOM Paris conference award dinner banquet.
- The submitter must be student of K-12 or recent graduate.
- The projects should be related on STEM or similar fields.
- Individual or team projects can be submitted.
- One or more teachers may appear as co-authors of a submission, but the student must be the ‘first author’.
- The project must be presented at the IEOM Paris Conference.
Paper submission deadline: 15 February 2018 (Extended)
Notification of acceptance: 15 March 2018
Camera-ready paper submission deadline: 15 April 2018
Registration deadline: 1 May 2018
Conference: 26-27 July 2018
One page summary of the STEM project needs to project with IEOM abstract format. Paper can be submitted as well.
Each STEM project can be submitted online: https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/abstract/index.cfm?ID=JxqPV50
A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive award certificates.
- Dr. Charles Chen, Morrill Learning Center, San Jose, California, USA
- Professor Don Reimer, Lawrence Technological University, MI, USA
If you have any question for the competition, please contact: email@example.com.