IEOM Best Poster Competition Award
The IEOM Best Poster Competition Awards recognize the best poster presentations at the IEOM Paris Conference. All posters must be displayed at the conference. Poster presentations are to be reviewed by judges at the event . Three awards will be given for the first, second and third places.
IEOM Poster Guidelines
- Include a title, authors and contact information at the top of the poster
- Keep any write up brief.
- Use graphics: charts, pictures, and tables.
- Include overview, objectives, methods, results, and conclusion.
- Organize the presentation so that it is clear, orderly, and self-explanatory.
- IEOM poster size is 36″ x 24″ (36 inches high by 24 inches wide) or larger
Paper/abstract submission deadline: 1 February 2018
Notification of acceptance: 1 March 2018
Camera-ready paper submission deadline: 1 April 2018
Registration deadline: 1 May 2018
Conference: 26-27 July 2018
Submit your paper or abstract online and choose poster category: https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/abstract/index.cfm?ID=JxqPV50
The participant(s) need to bring a poster to present in the IEOM poster session.
A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive award certificates.
- Dr. Md. Mizanur Rahman, UTM (email@example.com)