46th IEOM Global Engineering Education
Speaker Registration: https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/attendee/index.cfm?ID=jzpjeHF
IEOM Society International addresses the issues of Global Engineering Education. There are various levels of readiness of engineering graduates from various parts of the world. One of the main themes is how to reduce the readiness gap of engineering graduates around the world. The special focus is given to Industrial Engineering and Manufacturing Engineering including Engineering Management. Are the engineering graduates ready to take on the challenges of the current global economy? With the great success of Global Engineering Education Series of last IEOM conferences, IEOM Dubai Conference will have a dedicated session for the 46th Global Engineering Education where distinguished speakers will discuss the readiness of engineering graduates for workforce around the world. Fifteen featured speakers will be from various part of the world to address engineering education challenges and opportunities.
Global Engineering Education Topics can be related on:
- Learning Assessment
- Problem based learning
- Project based learning
- Active collaborative learning
- Student learning assessment
- Teaching and learning
- Curriculum improvement
- Innovation and entrepreneurship
- Global engineering education challenges
- Industrial engineering, manufacturing engineering, systems engineering, integrated engineering, reliability engineering, quality engineering and similar Education
Each speaker needs to submit a title of the talk, photo and a short bio as well as power point presentation. All will be included in the IEOM 2024 Dubai Conference proceedings. If you are interested to be distinguished feature speaker, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
All speakers need to register for the 14th International IEOM Dubai Conference. Please pay your registration fee.
February 14, 2:00 – 3:45 pm – Meeting Room 1 (Onsite)
Session Chair: Dr. Mario Chauca
Strategies for increasing student performance based on lighting conditions in learning spaces
Dr. Mario Chauca
Research Professor of Academic Excellence
Ricardo Palma University
Surco 15039, PERU
This proposal is based on the research project of Ricardo Palma University on the influence of the lighting conditions in learning spaces over the student performance. The objective is to show special considerations for design of the classroom including use of daylight to promote the good health of students in learning spaces and save the budget in electric energy.
The method includes the analysis of lighting conditions considering daylight and artificial light using LED lighting systems and findings found in related studies.
The results show a proposal of strategies for increasing the students performance considering LED light systems, lighting conditions and embedded solutions.
This research is a good opportunity for development motivation for research capabilities in the students and obtaining a special lighting solution for increasing the students performance.
ID 265 A Disruptive Technologies Strategy for Enhancing Experience in Teaching and Learning Disruptive Technologies / Smart Technologies Ngaka Mosia Unisa South Africa
ID 266 Showcasing Good Practices in OER-Based Effective Teaching and Learning Methods Disruptive Technologies / Smart Technologies Ngaka Mosia Unisa South Africa
ID 35 MARITIME CRIME AND SECURITY: PIVOTAL ISSUES IN A GLOBAL WORLD Global Engineering Education (GEE) Uwadia Festus University of Johannesburg South Africa
Past Programs of IEOM Global Engineering Education
- 2014 IEOM Bali Global Engineering Education Speakers
- 2015 IEOM Orlando Global Engineering Education Speakers
- 2015 IEOM Dubai Global Engineering Education Speakers
- 2016 IEOM Kuala Lumpur Global Engineering Education Speakers
- 2016 IEOM Detroit Global Engineering Education Speakers
- 2017 IEOM Bogota, Colombia
- 2017 IEOM Bristol, UK
- 2017 IEOM Rabat Global Engineering Education Speakers
- 2018 Pretoria – IEOM Global Engineering Education
- 2018 Washington DC – IEOM Global Engineering Education
- 2018 Paris – IEOM Global Engineering Education
- 2018 Bandung – IEOM Global Engineering Education
- 2019 Riyadh – IEOM GEE
- 2019 Toronto – IEOM Global Engineering Education
- 2019 Pilsen – IEOM Global Engineering Education
- 2019 Bangkok – IEOM Global Engineering Education
- 2020 Dubai- IEOM Global Engineering Education
- 2020 Detroit GEE
(Click on the name of the speakers for pdf presentation file)
- Dr. Jinwoo Park
- Prof. Don Reimer
- Dr. Hongyi Sun
- Dr. Ilham Kissani
- Dr. Eugene Rex Jalao
- Dr. Gulnara Abitova
- Dr. James Chen
- Dr. FJ Kahlen
- Dr. Erik Sundin
- Dr. Abdul Hakim Halim
If you have any question about IEOM Conference and/or IEOM Society, please contact: email@example.com.