Master Thesis Competition
Competition Submission Deadline: December 15, 2023
Submission Link: https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/abstract/index.cfm?ID=RgCNm9v
Registration Link: https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/attendee/index.cfm?ID=iIJ8l2V
The IEOM Master Thesis Presentation Award recognizes outstanding research in industrial engineering, manufacturing engineering, systems engineering, operations research, engineering management, operations management and related areas. Students must enroll in the masters’ program during the current academic year. These awards are presented at the 2024 Dubai Conference.
- The submitter must enroll in a masters’ program or be a recent graduate
- A synopsis of the thesis should be submitted
- Masters’ research must be presented at the 2024 Dubai Conference.
IEOM Competition Rubrics
- Overall content: 1-5 points
- Data analysis and results: 1-5 points
- Presentation skills: 1-5 points
- Knowledge of the topic / confident: 1-5 points
- Answering questions: 1-5 points
Deadline for submission of abstract / paper /synopsis: December 15, 2023
Submit a synopsis of your thesis online and present at the conference event:
A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges and evaluate the papers and presentations. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive award certificates and a monetary prize based the sponsorship.
If you have any question for the IEOM Student Competition, please contact: email@example.com
WINNERS – Master Thesis Competition Award