International Journal of Industrial Engineering and Operations Management (IJIEOM)
ISSN 2690-6090 print
ISSN 2690-6104 online
IJIEOM with Emerald Publishing Now
International Journal of Industrial Engineering and Operations Management (IJIEOM) aims to publish primary high quality research work in the field of industrial engineering and operations management (IEOM) for academics, researchers and practitioners to advance the theory and practice as well as to identify major trends in industrial engineering and operations management. The journal is expected to foster world wide IEOM communities publishing in-depth research oriented papers with wide variety of problems related on real-life applications and research which affect in international levels.
1st Issue (Vol. 3, No. 1) – December 2021
2nd Issue (Vol. 3, No. 2) – December 2021
1st Issue (Vol. 2, No. 1) – October 2020
2nd Issue (Vol. 2, No. 2) – December 2020
1st Issue (Vol. 1, No. 1) – May 2019
2nd Issue (Vol. 1, No. 2) – December 2019
IJIEOM covers academic research and industrial issues/applications related on fundamentals of industrial engineering and operations research, supply chain management, logistics, systems and service engineering, reliability and quality, modeling, simulation and optimization, and artificial intelligence. The application areas include manufacturing, healthcare, energy, transportation, financial, and business operations. Articles must have scientific research contribution with state-of-the-art review.
IJIEOM will be a flagship journal of the IEOM Society International.
Scholar One Manuscript Central Submission System
Prof. Jose Arturo Garza-Reyes
Professor of Operations Management
Head of the Centre for Supply Chain Improvement
College of Business, Law and Social Sciences
The University of Derby
Kedleston Road Campus
DE22 1GB, UK
- Ahad Ali, Lawrence Technological University, USA
- Eldon Caldwell, University of Costa Rica, Costa Rica
- Farzad Firouzi Jahantigh, University of Sistan and Baluchistan, Iran
- Fernando Gonzalez Aleu, Universidad de Monterrey, Mexico
- Linda L. Zhang, IESEG School of Management, France
- Lisa-Dionne Morris, Leeds, UK
- Luciano Batista, Aston University, UK
- Luis Rocha-Lona, Instituto Politecnico Nacional, Mexico
- Mehmet Savsar, Kuwait University, Kuwait
- Mohammed Khadem, University of Sharjah, UAE
- Vikas Kumar, University of the West of England, UK
- Younho Seong, North Carolina Agricultural & Technical State University, USA
IJIEOM Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
If you have any question about IJIEOM, please contact: email@example.com.
IEOM Society International is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization approved by IRS as a tax exempt organization.