IEOM STEM Poster Competition
For High School and Middle School Students
Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM)
2017 Event Photos (San Jose and Detroit): https://photos.app.goo.gl/0ZUpa3XqYyTRJrD42
Submission Site: https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/abstract/index.cfm?ID=JLjk7G1
The IEOM Society (Industrial Engineering and Operations Management Society) is organizing the IEOM STEM Poster Competition for Middle School and High School students in the USA and globally. Interested High School and Middle School students should submit their participation intentions during April and May. The IEOM STEM Poster Competition will be held in summer 2017. The date and place will be identified State-by-State based on the hosting partners.
Participants are requested to bring a printed poster to the event. The size of the poster should be 36″ x 24″ (36 inches high by 24 inches wide). Posters will be judged in the following age categories: G6-7, G8-9, and G10-12. Winners will be awarded plaques and certificates. All participation will receive appreciation certificates. All middle schools and high schools are welcome to participate in the IEOM STEM Poster Competition. Please submit your poster to your state competition.
National Champions will be selected from the State Winners.
The regional STEM winners are invited to present in the Annual IEOM Conference. Also, the winners can submit paper to the Annual IEOM Conference to be published in the proceedings.
State Competitions – IEOM STEM Poster
- IEOM STEM Poster Competition – California (San Jose – Sofia University)
- IEOM STEM Poster Competition – Michigan (Southfield – Lawrence Tech)
- IEOM STEM Poster Competition – Oregon (Klamath Falls – Oregon Tech)
- IEOM STEM Poster Competition – West Virginia (Huntington – Marshal University)
- IEOM STEM Poster Competition – Arkansas (Jonesboro – Arkansas State University) along with the 61st Northeast Arkansas Regional Science Fair (NEARSF)
Poster should have the following features:
- Purpose / Objectives
- Charts / Graphs
Professor Don Reimer
Co-Chair – 2017 IEOM STEM Poster Competition for HS & MS Students