Supply Chain and Logistics Competition
The IEOM Supply Chain and Logistics Competition will recognize outstanding case studies in the area of supply chain and logistics. Selected papers will be considered for the competition and must be presented at the conference via zoom at the 2021 IEOM Harbin Conference. The paper will be judged based on the technical content and presentation. Winners will receive award certificates.
- Submissions must be related to real-life applications
- Practitioners or academicians can join the competition
- Papers can be industry projects as part of a course or co-op/internship, or research projects done at the academic institution.
- The paper must be presented at the 2021 IEOM Harbin Conference.
- Deadline for submission of papers: June 1, 2021
- Authors must follow the IEOM paper guidelines (under Authors menu) since the winning papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
- Each paper must be submitted online: https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/abstract/index.cfm?ID=H6yL20M
- A group of academics / professionals will serve as judge. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive award certificates and plaques.