Lean Six-Sigma Green Belt Workshop
Sofitel Hotel, Rabat, Morocco
April 12-13, 2017, Time: 8:00 pm – 5:00 pm
SIX SIGMA AND LEAN GREEN BELT CERTIFICATION
Lean Six Sigma Overview and Lean Awareness
– Define and Measure
– Briefing on LSGB project assignment
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt softcopy module
- Lean Six Sigma Case study in training binders
- Six Sigma project management tool – Structured Project Guide
- Participants will work in a workshop format with data collected in a simulated project in the workshop
- Participants will learn to use the Structured project Guide and get a copy of same to use in their projects
- Participants will be given a Six Sigma Yellow Belt certificate with a provisional green belt certificate on completion of class
- Participants will be given a Six Sigma Green Belt on completion of a project signed off by their sponsor
Presently Mr. Edly is Certification Director and Lead Auditor for various certification schemes including ISO/TS16949 for EFR Certification and AFNOR Certification, France. Apart from auditing, he is currently providing Lean, Business Excellence, Quality (ISO9001 and ISO/TS16949), Environment (ISO14001) and Safety (OHSAS18001) management system related consultancy, research and trainings to local and multi-national companies that seek operational improvement and breakthrough improvement.
His industrial experience was in the automotive industry. During his stayed with the TRW Automotive, he was Six Sigma Black Belt and Lean Promotion Officer tasked with the responsibility of promoting and implementing Lean (Operational Excellence) and Six-Sigma within the Organization. Due to his extensive exposure in Lean and Six-Sigma, he was invited by Malaysia Productivity Corporation (MPC) and Asia Productivity Organization (APO) to conduct training in the area of Lean and Six-Sigma implementation.
Mr. Edly Ramly graduated from University of Bradford, UK with Bachelor Degree in Manufacturing System with Management. He then furthered his studies at Sheffield Hallam University, UK and awarded with a Master Degree of Science in Engineering with Management.