The conference provides a forum for academics, researchers and practitioners to network, exchange ideas and to discuss the most recent developments in the field of Industrial Engineering and Operations Management. The innovative global event encourages international exchange, collaboration and joint research among conference participants that has resulted in advancing the theory and practice of industrial engineering and operations management. The global perspective of this conference fosters an environment that identifies major trends in the profession. Attendance at the 2017 IEOM Conference is expected to exceed 400 and will include faculty, industry leaders and students.
Table Top Exhibit for $1,000 includes the items below
- One complimentary conference registration per booth
- Six (6) foot table with drape in carpeted foyer
- Two (2) chairs and wastebasket
- Award dinner (Wednesday)
- Breaks and lunch (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday)
- Conference roster
- Logo and product/service description on conference website and on-site materials
- Link to your website from the IEOM website
- Listing in color printed conference program and proceeding distributed to all attendees
Duration: April 11-13, 2017 (8:00 am to 5:00 pm)
Application for Exhibit Space – 2017
Complete below information for exhibition at IEOM 2017
EXHIBIT FEE: $
Method 1: ONLINE (preferable): http://ieomsociety.org/ieom/payment/.
Method 2: Bank Transfer:BY BANK TRANSFER (TT, not Bank Draft):
The registrant is requested to pay all handling fees charged by his or her bank(s).
Please ask for an invoice for payment by bank transfer (email@example.com).
Method 3: BY CHECK / MONEY ORDER:
Payable to: IEOM Society
Address: IEOM Society, 480 N Canton Center Rd # 87681, Canton, MI 48187, USA
In memo, write for IEOM 2017 Conference
For further information, please contact Don Reimer, Conference Exhibition Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org, 248-204-2573) to reserve your exhibitor space.