Undergraduate and Graduate Poster Competition
The IEOM Best Poster Competition Awards recognize the best poster presentations at the 2021 IEOM Singapore Conference. All posters must be displayed at the IEOM Dhaka Conference. Poster presentations are to be reviewed by IEOM members at the event. Three awards will be given for the first, second and third places.
IEOM Poster Guidelines
- Include a title, authors and contact information at the top of the poster
- Keep any write up brief.
- Use graphics: charts, pictures, and tables.
- Include overview, objectives, methods, results, and conclusion.
- Organize the presentation so that it is clear, orderly, and self-explanatory.
- IEOM poster size is 40″ x 30″ (40 inches high by 30 inches wide)
- Deadline for submission of paper or abstract: October 30, 2022.
Submit your paper or abstract online and choose poster category: https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/abstract/index.cfm?ID=6gN3K7C
- A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive award certificates.
If you have any question for the IEOM Competition, please contact: email@example.com.