IEOM Simulation Competition will recognize outstanding simulation in the field of industrial engineering, manufacturing engineering, systems engineering, engineering management, operations management and related fields. Students can showcase their engineering simulation by submitting a summary of the project as an abstract or paper and present it. Each submission must be presented at the IEOM Dhaka Conference. It will be judged based on the technical content and presentation. Winners will receive award certificates.
- The submitter must be student or recent graduate.
- A summary of the simulation project must be prepared by the student(s) with only minor outside editorial assistance. One or more advisors may appear as co-authors, but the student must be the ‘first author’.
- The simulation project must be presented at the conference .
- Deadline for submission: October 30, 2022
- Author(s) must follow the IEOM Conference abstract/paper guidelines.
- Submit an abstract or paper online:
A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges and evaluate the papers and presentations. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive award certificates.
If you have any question for the IEOM Student Competition, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WINNERS – Simulation Competition Award