High School STEM Competition
Submission Deadline: June 15, 2023
Onsite + Virtual
The IEOM High School and Middle School STEM Competition recognizes the outstanding students for their accomplishment in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) for their innovative and creative projects. High school students can submit individual and/or team research projects in the field of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or similar areas. Each submission can provide a summary of the STEM project. All projects must be presented at the 2023 Lisbon Conference. The projects will be judged based on the technical content and presentation. Winners will receive award certificates. The winning awards will be given at the 2023 Portugal Conference.
- The submitter must be middle school students, high school student or recent graduate.
- The projects should be related on STEM or similar fields.
- Individual or team projects can be submitted.
- One or more teachers may appear as co-authors of a submission, but the student must be the ‘first author’.
- The project must be presented at the 2023 Lisbon Conference.
Deadline for submission: June 15, 2023.
One page summary of the STEM project needs to project with IEOM abstract format. Paper can be submitted as well. Full papers are encouraged.
Each STEM project can be submitted online: https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/abstract/index.cfm?ID=BMNT4ql
A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive award certificates.
- Professor Don Reimer, Lawrence Technological University, MI, USA
If you have any question for the IEOM Competitions, please contact: email@example.com.
Papers will be indexed in EBSCO, Google Scholar and IEOM Index.
IEOM Index includes the following:
- This unique database is dedicated to research and achievements in the “Industrial Engineering and Operations Management” disciplines
- Each paper will have its unique DOI (Digital Object Identified) from CrossRef.
- Check all previous conference papers in the IEOM Index Publication Database Library – https://index.ieomsociety.org/.
- IEOM Conference DOI – https://index.ieomsociety.org/index.cfm/conference/list/
- Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISBN in a soft form – OPEN ACCESS.
- All accepted papers will be published with an ISBN Number.
- All full papers submitted for conference proceedings will be evaluated using a double-blind review process and published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
- All approved full papers will be sent for indexation to world known databases:
- Google Scholar
- IEOM Index Online Library
Four proceedings have DOIs for all papers. Others will be added shortly.
- Sydney 2022 (First Australian) – https://index.ieomsociety.org/index.cfm/conference/view/ID/39
- Rome 2022 (5th European) – https://index.ieomsociety.org/index.cfm/conference/view/ID/36
- Malaysia 2022 (3rd Asia Pacific) – https://index.ieomsociety.org/index.cfm/conference/view/ID/31
- Paraguay 2022 (3rd South American) https://index.ieomsociety.org/index.cfm/conference/view/ID/24