Senior Design Project Competition
Sponsored by Tooling Tech Group
Submission Deadline: June 15, 2023
Onsite + Virtual
Senior Design Project Competition will recognize outstanding undergraduate design projects in the field of industrial engineering, production engineering, manufacturing engineering, systems engineering, engineering management, operations management, supply chain management, logistics and related fields prepared by student team. Capstone student design project team can showcase their engineering design project by submitting a summary of the project as an abstract and present it. It should highlight problem solving, creative thinking, innovation, project planning, and teamwork through a challenging design and build project. Each submission must be presented. The poster presentation will be judged based on the technical content and poster presentation. Winners will receive award certificates.
- The submitter must be student or recent graduate and be part of the senior design project team.
- A summary of the senior design project must be prepared by the student(s) with only minor outside editorial assistance. One or more advisors may appear as co-authors, but the student must be the ‘first author’.
- The design project must be presented virtually at the IEOM Lisbon Conference.
Deadline for submission: June 15, 2023.
Authors must follow the 2023 IEOM Poster guidelines. IEOM poster size is 40″ x 30″ (40 inches high by 30 inches wide) or bigger.
Since it is virtual event due to pandemic, students can present using zoom with a power point.
Submit an abstract online: https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/abstract/index.cfm?ID=BMNT4ql
A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges and evaluate the papers and presentations. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive award certificates.
If you have any question for the IEOM Student Competition, please contact: email@example.com.
Papers will be indexed in EBSCO, Google Scholar and IEOM Index.
IEOM Index includes the following:
- This unique database is dedicated to research and achievements in the “Industrial Engineering and Operations Management” disciplines
- Each paper will have its unique DOI (Digital Object Identified) from CrossRef.
- Check all previous conference papers in the IEOM Index Publication Database Library – https://index.ieomsociety.org/.
- IEOM Conference DOI – https://index.ieomsociety.org/index.cfm/conference/list/
- Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISBN in a soft form – OPEN ACCESS.
- All accepted papers will be published with an ISBN Number.
- All full papers submitted for conference proceedings will be evaluated using a double-blind review process and published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
- All approved full papers will be sent for indexation to world known databases:
- Google Scholar
- IEOM Index Online Library
Four proceedings have DOIs for all papers. Others will be added shortly.
- Sydney 2022 (First Australian) – https://index.ieomsociety.org/index.cfm/conference/view/ID/39
- Rome 2022 (5th European) – https://index.ieomsociety.org/index.cfm/conference/view/ID/36
- Malaysia 2022 (3rd Asia Pacific) – https://index.ieomsociety.org/index.cfm/conference/view/ID/31
- Paraguay 2022 (3rd South American) https://index.ieomsociety.org/index.cfm/conference/view/ID/24