Undergraduate and Graduate Posters
The IEOM Best Poster Competition Awards recognize the best poster presentations at the 2022 Paraguay Conference. All posters must be presented. Three awards will be given for the first, second and third places.
IEOM Poster Guidelines
- Include a title, authors and contact information at the top of the poster
- Keep any write up brief.
- Use graphics: charts, pictures, and tables.
- Include overview, objectives, methods, results, and conclusion.
- Organize the presentation so that it is clear, orderly, and self-explanatory.
- IEOM poster size is 36″ x 24″ (36 inches high by 24 inches wide)
IEOM Competition Rubrics
- Overall content: 1-5 points
- Data analysis and results: 1-5 points
- Presentation skills: 1-5 points
- Knowledge of the topic / confident: 1-5 points
- Answering questions: 1-5 points
Deadline for submission of paper or abstract: June 30, 2022.
Submit your paper or abstract online and choose poster category: https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/abstract/index.cfm?ID=tgn3GLJ
A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive award certificates.
If you have any question for the IEOM Competition, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.