IEOM Supply Chain and Logistics Competition
The IEOM Supply Chain and Logistics Competition will recognize outstanding case studies in the area of supply chain and logistics. Selected papers will be considered for the competition and must be presented at the conference via zoom at 2022 IEOM Sydney, Australia Conference. The paper will be judged based on the technical content and presentation. Winners will receive award certificates.
- Submissions must be related to real-life applications
- Practitioners or academicians can join the competition
- Papers can be industry projects as part of a course or co-op/internship, or research projects done at the academic institution.
- The paper must be presented at the conference Hybrid at First Australian Conference.
- Deadline for submission of papers: July 1, 2022
- Authors must follow the IEOM paper guidelines (under Authors menu) since the winning papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
- Each paper must be submitted online: https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/abstract/index.cfm?ID=T1WhCtZ
- A group of academics / professionals will serve as judge. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive award certificates and plaques.
WINNERS – Supply Chain and Logistics Competition Award
ID 115 A Cross-Industry Study Identifying Enabling Factors of Supply Chains that Successfully Responded to COVID-19
Hana Chitgari, Jorden Carroll, Gudrun Derickson, Sarah McRory, Karlyn Tremaine and Mohamed Awwad
Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering Department, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, CA, USA
ID 110 Case Study Review of the Effects of COVID-19 on the Supply Chain of Manufacturing Companies in California
Camille Garlick, Mitchell McMillan, Roxanne Peterson, Timothy Scheuermann, Kyle Smith and Mohamed Awwad
Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering Department, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, CA 93407, USA
ID 077 Disinfectant Shortage: A Multicountry Comparison of Breweries and Distilleries Responses to the COVID-19 Pandemic
Christian Thomas Nis Nissen, Department of Industrial Engineering, University of Applied Sciences Munich, 80335 Munich, Germany
Niklaus Bendicht Bangerter, School of Engineering and Architecture, Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts, 6048 Horw, Switzerland
Louis Tran, Michael Thomas Bobke and Mohamed Awwad, Department of Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, CA 93407, USA