Undergraduate Student Paper Competition
Sponsored by: SIEMENS
The IEOM Undergraduate Student Paper Competition sponsored by SIEMENS will recognize outstanding papers in the field of industrial engineering and operations management written by student(s). Selected papers will be considered for the competition. The paper will be judged based on the technical content. Winners will receive award certificates.
- The submitter must me student or recent graduate
- Papers can be industry projects as part of a course or co-op/internship, or research projects done at the academic institution.
- Faculty and/or an industry member may serve as an advisor on a project, but the work should primarily be done by the student(s).
- The paper must be written by the student(s) with only minor outside editorial assistance. One or more advisors may appear as co-authors of a paper, but the student must be the ‘first author’.
- The paper must be presented at the 2020 Detroit Conference using Zoom.
Deadline for submission of papers: Nov. 1, 2022.
Authors must follow the IEOM 2022 paper guidelines (under Authors menu) since the winning papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
Each paper must be submitted online:
For any question, please contact undergraduate student paper competition committee chairs:
A group of academics / professionals will serve as judge. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive award certificates.
WINNERS – Undergraduate Student Paper Competition Award Sponsored by SIEMENS