Senior Design Project Competition
Sponsored by Tooling Tech Group
Submission Link: https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/abstract/index.cfm?ID=RgCNm9v
Registration Link: https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/attendee/index.cfm?ID=iIJ8l2V
Senior Design Project Competition will recognize outstanding undergraduate design projects in the field of industrial engineering, production engineering, manufacturing engineering, systems engineering, engineering management, operations management, supply chain management, logistics and related fields prepared by student team. Capstone student design project team can showcase their engineering design project by submitting a summary of the project as an abstract and present it. It should highlight problem solving, creative thinking, innovation, project planning, and teamwork through a challenging design and build project. Each submission must be presented. The poster presentation will be judged based on the technical content and poster presentation. Winners will be recognized during awards dinner.
- The submitter must be student or recent graduate and be part of the senior design project team.
- A summary of the senior design project must be prepared by the student(s) with only minor outside editorial assistance. One or more advisors may appear as co-authors, but the student must be the ‘first author’.
- The design project must be presented virtually at the IEOM Dubai Conference.
IEOM Competition Rubrics
- Overall content: 1-5 points
- Data analysis and results: 1-5 points
- Presentation skills: 1-5 points
- Knowledge of the topic / confident: 1-5 points
- Answering questions: 1-5 points
Deadline for submission: December 15, 2023
Students can present their senior design project using PPT or present a poster.
- Submit an abstract or paper using the submission link
- Prepare a power point presentation and present onsite or bring a printed poster to display and explain the poster during poster session and answer questions.
- For poster presentation: Follow the IEOM poster size 40″ x 30″ (40 inches high by 30 inches wide) or bigger.
A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges and evaluate the papers and presentations. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive award certificates.
If you have any question for the IEOM Student Competition, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WINNERS – Senior Design Project Competition Award sponsored by Tooling Tech Group