Competition Submission Deadline: January 25, 2024
Submission Link: https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/abstract/index.cfm?ID=RgCNm9v
Registration Link: https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/attendee/index.cfm?ID=iIJ8l2V
The IEOM Simulation Competition will recognize outstanding simulation project in the field of industrial engineering, manufacturing engineering, systems engineering, engineering management, operations management and related fields. Students can showcase their engineering simulation or design project by submitting a summary of the project as an abstract or paper and present it. Each submission must be presented at the Seventh International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations management to be held at 2024 Dubai Conference. The poster presentation will be judged based on the technical content and poster presentation. Winners will be recognized at the awards dinner.
- The submitter must be student or recent graduate.
- A summary of the simulation project must be prepared by the student(s) with only minor outside editorial assistance. One or more advisors may appear as co-authors, but the student must be the ‘first author’.
- The design project must be presented at the conference.
IEOM Competition Rubrics
- Overall content: 1-5 points
- Data analysis and results: 1-5 points
- Presentation skills: 1-5 points
- Knowledge of the topic / confident: 1-5 points
- Answering questions: 1-5 points
Deadline for submission: January 25, 2024
Author(s) must follow the IEOM Conference abstract/paper guidelines.
Submit an abstract or paper online:
A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges and evaluate the papers and presentations. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive award certificates.
Chair, Simulation Competition
Dr. Suzan Alaswad
Chair, College of Business
If you have any question for the IEOM Student Competition, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WINNERS – Simulation Competition Award