IEOM Society International provides certifications on Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, GD&T, FMEA, SCM, Energy and Reliability based on the testing and evaluation.
Certification workshops can be arranged at Southfield, Michigan location or virtually with a minimum participation of 10 people. University partnership Options are available who are teaching certification related courses. Please contact Dr. Taufiq for details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IEOM Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB) Certification
(Exam + A LSS Project)
After passing the exam, a conditional certificate will be provided. After submitting a LSS project report limited to 12 pages with IEOM Paper format, the full certification will be provided. LSS project must be approved by the IEOM Certification Committee.
Partner University can conduct IEOM LSSGB Exam
Venue: IEOM Headquarter in Michigan or Partner Institute
Registration Fee: $200 for students and $400 for professionals
Retake: $100 (students) and $200 (professionals)
To be a partner university, please contact at email@example.com.
Testimonial: “It was very productive to take the LSSGB Certification Exam. It is very helpful at my workplace and I insist all my junior students to take this course to excel in their careers. I look forward that our juniors will have an opportunity to take this exam and do well in their careers.”
IEOM Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB) Certification
By the receiving of the IEOM Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification, you should be able to:
- understand and describe the six sigma processes
- explain and apply six sigma problem solving tools
- establish six sigma metrics and perform process improvement
- understand and conduct gauge R&R and process capability analysis
- use Minitab for six sigma statistical analysis
- use six sigma methods and statistical tools for continuous improvement of your organization.
- integrate lean, theory of constraint, simulation, and other problem solving tools
- plan and execute a six sigma project.
TOPICS – IEOM Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB) Certification Exam
SIX SIGMA TOPICS
- Six Sigma Fundamentals
- Project Charter
- Process Maps, SIPOC, Matrix Diagrams, Critical to Quality (CTQ) Metrics, and DPMO
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Pareto Diagrams
- Project Management and Planning
- Team work
- Process analysis
- Probability, Statistics and Distribution
- Data collection and analysis
- Gage Repeatability and Reproducibility (R&R)
- Process capability
- X-Bar Charts, Run Charts, Moving Average Charts, EWMA Charts, Attribute Charts, Takt Time, Standardization, Spaghetti Diagrams, and Setup Reductions
- Exploratory data analysis
- Hypothesis testing
- Goodness of fit test
- Regression Analysis
- Cause & Effect Diagrams
- Scatter Diagrams
- Interpreting the ANOVA Table
- Confidence & Prediction Limits
- Hypothesis Testing
- Lean Tools to reduce NVA: 5S, Kaizen, Seven Zeros, TPS Principles, FMEA, and Simulation
- Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
- Solutions Validation
- Control Plan
- Batch Control Charts
- 7 Types Of Waste
- Cellular Manufacturing
- Continuous Improvement (Kaizen)
- First time quality / integrated quality
- JIT / Smooth flow
- Lean Approaches
- Lean Business Management
- Lean Business Principles
- Lean Manufacturing
- Lean Principles
- Lean Transformation
- Process Map / VSM
- Push/Pull Production
- Toyota Production System
- Value Added / Non Value Added Activities
- Value Stream Map
IEOM FMEA/DFMEA Certification
The IEOM FMEA certification will provide a thorough understanding and working knowledge of the FMEA processes which is used in product, process, and system. It will also cover the different aspects of FMEA including product design, manufacturing processes, and during use. Historical background, case studies and software will be used as part of the course exercises. Essentials of a successful FMEA project will be addressed. Valued engineering matrix will be used for alternative design and manufacturing. Interactive FMEA will be developed.
IEOM GD&T Certification
The IEOM GD&T certification will provide a thorough understanding and working knowledge of the Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T) which is used on engineering drawings and solid models for describing nominal geometry and its allowable tolerances in product design, manufacturing, assemblies and inspections. It will also cover various terminologies, symbols, rules, and tolerance stack-up in the product development processes for industry standards including ASME Y14.5-2009 standard.
IEOM Reliability Certification
The IEOM Reliability Certification will provide a through understanding of reliability tools and techniques for continuous improvement of reliability in industry and design.
IEOM Supply Chain Management Certification
By the receiving of the IEOM Supply Chain Management Certification, you should be able to:
- Understand supply chain management in global context
- Develop supply chain design and planning
- Execute supply chain
- Improve supply chain
- Optimize supply chain and logistics network
- Understand supply chain sustainability
IEOM Certified Energy Manager (ICEM)
By the receiving of the IEOM Certified Energy Manager, you should be able to:
- Accomplish energy saving by endorsing efficient technologies and measures
- Comply with legislative and policy obligations that governments enact
- Tackle excessive fuel and operational costs
- Meet organization’s aspirations for getting certifications and recognition such as ISO and IEC certification
Certified IEOM Professional
Industrial Engineering and Operations Management (IEOM) Professional Certification
Following modules must be completed to earn an Certified IEOM Professional. Each module will have a separate exam. Passing score of each is 80%. Short courses will be arranged for each module.
- Six Sigma
- Quality Control and Management
- Reliability and Maintenance
- Production Planning and Management
- Systems Modeling and Simulation
- Operations Research and Management
- Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Project Management and Engineering Management
- Lean Manufacturing and Industry 4.0
- Product Development and Green Systems
Based on request, tests will be scheduled.
IEOM Society will arrange some workshops for certification exam preparations and certified IEOM professional.
Workshops are arranged at IEOM headquarter, Southfield, Michigan location at 21411 Civic Center Dr., Suite 205, MI 48076, USA, conference venues or virtually.
Please contact IEOM Society (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details.