IEOM Society provides certifications on Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, GD&T, FMEA, SCM and Reliability based on the testing and evaluation.
IEOM LEAN SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT (LSSGB) CERTIFICATION EXAM
Time: Friday, April 20, 2018, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Venue: Lawrence Tech
Registration Fee: $200 for students and $300 for professionals
Retake: $100 (students) and $150 (professionals)
Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org for details
Testimonial: “It was very productive to take the LSSGB Certification Exam. It is very helpful at my workplace and I insist all my junior students to take this course to excel in their careers. I look forward that our juniors will have an opportunity to take this exam and do well in their careers.”
IEOM Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB) Certification
By the receiving of the IEOM Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification, you should be able to:
- understand and describe the six sigma processes
- explain and apply six sigma problem solving tools
- establish six sigma metrics and perform process improvement
- understand and conduct gauge R&R and process capability analysis
- use Minitab for six sigma statistical analysis
- use six sigma methods and statistical tools for continuous improvement of your organization.
- integrate lean, theory of constraint, simulation, and other problem solving tools
- plan and execute a six sigma project.
IEOM FMEA/DFMEA Certification
The IEOM FMEA certification will provide a thorough understanding and working knowledge of the FMEA processes which is used in product, process, and system. It will also cover the different aspects of FMEA including product design, manufacturing processes, and during use. Historical background, case studies and software will be used as part of the course exercises. Essentials of a successful FMEA project will be addressed. Valued engineering matrix will be used for alternative design and manufacturing. Interactive FMEA will be developed.
IEOM GD&T Certification
The IEOM GD&T certification will provide a thorough understanding and working knowledge of the Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T) which is used on engineering drawings and solid models for describing nominal geometry and its allowable tolerances in product design, manufacturing, assemblies and inspections. It will also cover various terminologies, symbols, rules, and tolerance stack-up in the product development processes for industry standards including ASME Y14.5-2009 standard.
IEOM Reliability Certification
The IEOM Reliability Certification will provide a through understanding of reliability tools and techniques for continuous improvement of reliability in industry and design.
IEOM Supply Chain Management Certification
Industrial Engineering and Operations Management (IEOM) Professional Certification
The following modules are needed for the IEOM Professional Certification.
- Six Sigma
- Quality Control and Management
- Reliability and Maintenance
- Production Planning and Management
- Systems Modeling and Simulation
- Operations Research and Management
- Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Project Management
- Lean Manufacturing and TQM
- Manufacturing and Product Development
Each module will have a separate exam. Based on request, onsite or online classes will be arranged.
IEOM Society will arrange some training for certification exam preparations. Industry specific training and certification could be provided based on requests.
Please contact IEOM Society (email@example.com) for details.