Frederick Winslow Taylor Award
Sponsored by: Integrated Technology Systems, Inc.
The IEOM Frederick Winslow Taylor Award is the highest and most prestigious award annually presented to one member of the Industrial Engineering and Operations Management Society International at the society’s annual international conference. This award recognizes IEOM members who have distinguished themselves by their long and exemplary dedication and contributions to the profession and laudable service to the IEOM Society.
- 2021 – Dr. Abu Masud
- 2022 – Dr. Adedeji Badiru
Nominee must be a member of the IEOM Society for a minimum of 5 consecutive years and in good standing at the time of submission of the nomination for this award.
- Only one award is presented per year to an eligible member
- Nominees must be globally recognized in the IEOM field through their scholarly publications, leadership accomplishments, technical achievements including patents, scientific methods invented to improve and elevate mankind welfare, and long and distinguished service to the profession and community. Appropriate supporting documentation must be presented.
- Submission of a completed nomination form
- A nomination letter, not exceeding two pages, highlighting the candidate’s accomplishments per the award criteria
- Two letters of recommendations, each not exceeding two pages, from colleagues or immediate supervisors
- An abbreviated resume, not exceeding 8 pages, describing the candidate’s accomplishments
Submission of Nomination Packages
- The nomination package must be postmarked or sent electronically to the attention of the Chair of the IEOM Awards and Recognition Committee by November 1st (electronic submission is highly encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org).
This award is presented at the IEOM annual international conference and recipient receives a 3 minute time to express words at the podium.