IEOM Student Chapter at National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal, Telangana, India
IEOM NITW Student Chapter
Dr. Vasu V
Associate Professor, Mechanical Engineering Department
Areas of Interest: Nanomaterials, Nanofluids, Nanocomposites, Material testing Sustainable manufacturing, Metal cutting, Micro-Nano Machining Mechatronics & Systems Controls
Email ID: email@example.com
Contact Number: 8019789214
Dr. Krishnanand Lanka
Professor – Mechanical Engineering Department
Areas of Interest: Industrial Engineering; CAD/CAM; Supply Chain Management; Additive Manufacturing
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 8702462312, 8702459757
University Website – https://www.nitw.ac.in
Student Chapter Officers
- General Secretary: Mr. Swapnil Patil, MTech Mechanical Engineering
- President: Ms. Mohsina, MTech Mechanical Engineering
- Vice President: Mr. Anuj Kumar, PhD Mechanical Engineering
- Treasurer: Mr. Abhay Kumar Kesherwani, MTech Mechanical Engineering
Student Chapter Members
- Prashant Kumar
- Nilza Angmo
- Abhay Kumar Kesherwani
- Pradeep lama
- Nishant Kumar Sinha
- Swapnil Patil
- Pavan Mahajan
- Naik Sangat Bankim
- Deviprasanna Das
- Raushan Kumar Sah
- Vineeta Singh
- Vivekanand Yadav
- Naveen Singh Negi
- V. Harishankar
- Lavesh Kumar
- Umakanta Swain
- Madhava Krishna Kumar
- K Damodhar Reddy
- Diptanu Das
- Naveen Balaji
- Bhargav Patel
- Yogesh Balodi
- Hemant Kumar
- Anuj Kumar
- Srivishnu Vemula
- Simon Hasan
- Sudharshan Reddy
- Amarnath Biswal
- The NIT Warangal student Chapter IEOM Society International aims to be the active forum dedicated to the advancement of industrial engineering and operations management discipline for Indian character and fraternity for the betterment of humanity.
- The Chapter’s core purpose is to serve as think tank of critical thinking in the field of Industrial Engineering (IE) and Operations Management (OM) by providing means to communicate and develop network among diversified people, especially in India, and other countries motivated by similar interests.
- Internationalization, Global Identity, and Inclusion
- Eternal optimist, Flexible, and Resilient.
- Innovation, and Entrepreneurship
- Student centricity and technical skills
- Professional Learning and Industrial Value
- Building Partnerships among Industry, Academia, and Government
- Sustainability, Tech- Sensible Character Development
- To encourage, promote and preserve high standards of professional integrity and ethics amongst people active in the field of Industrial Engineering and Operations Management
- To provide a forum for the exchange of information, experiences and opinions in matters of common and particular interest to members.
- To encourage research and development in Industrial Engineering and Operations Management and to facilitate dissemination of information on related matters.
- To support and promote the IEOM societal interests of the Industrial Engineering and Operations community and to encourage participation by individuals and companies through membership of the Society.
- To encourage and support special interest groups within the field of Industrial Engineering and Operations Management
- To develop national links with similar organizations with in India
- To lead the development of standards for industry and operations
- To liaise with related organizations and government on matters of common interest
- To develop policies to promote the highest quality standards in lighting and to advocate and represent the views of members active in the field of Industrial Engineering and Operations Management
Chapter activities are the following:
- Holding regular meetings allowing members to meet each other and network.
- Contributing and disseminating “best practices” of Industrial Engineering and Operations Management.
- Facilitating academic/industry collaboration and soliciting local government/academic support of chapter activities.
- Organizing joint meetings between chapters and other entities, such as national societies outside the India, chapters outside from IEOM society, and other proximate IEOM chapters.
- Identifying technical needs of chapter members through survey and interviews.
- Arranging seminars by high-profile speakers on topics of broad interest.
- Contribute to IEOM India Conference.
- Creating and maintaining a chapter meeting database with the names of speakers, topics, and other searchable data.