IEOM Student Chapter at Qatar University
Dr. Galal Abdella
Engr. Afnan Eliyan
- President: Almaha Al Kaabi
- Vice President: Sara Al Hail
- Secretary: Samaa Abdelhay
- Director of Membership: Noora Al Hail
- Director of Communication: Aamna Iqbal
- Director of Social Media: Hend Al Jaber
- Director of Programs/Activities: Mayar Haggag
- Hamda Salem
- Hajer Almkhlef
- Almaha AlKaabi
- Laila Al Marri
- Noora Al hail
- Raya Al Ejji
- Muna Al Obadi
- Noor Qatfa
- Afra Hadi
- Develop the leadership, communication and problem solving skills.
- Prepare the undergraduate students for career journey.
- Advance the knowledge that would support the society, industry program worldwide.
- Encourage the exploration and collaboration of industrial engineering filed.
- Enhance student academic performance by providing sufficient workshops, ISE field trips, seminars and competitions.
- Increase the public awareness about ISE program.
Academic Enhancement Workshops for ISE students
– Six sigma
– Optimization Software (OPL-CPLEX)
– Matlab workshop.
– Freshmen students’ workshop needs.
Increase the public awareness about ISE program
– ISE program showing up by contrasting booths.
– Student’s competition in making a video that promotes ISE program.
– Labor market requirements of ISE graduates.
Field trip for ISE students.
– Qatalum- Qatar Aluminum
– Dolphin Energy
Engr Afnan Eliyan
Dept. of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering
College of Engineering, Qatar University
Tel: (974) 4403-7399