IEOM Student Chapter at Qatar University
Dr. Galal Abdella
Eng. Rania Elsheikh Ibrahim
Eng. Asma Hamad
- President: Hajar Almkhlef
- Vice President: Doa’a Salameh
- Secretary: Fedaa Mesbah
- Director of membership: Hamda Salem
- Director of Communications: Malaz Hamed
- Director of social media: Lulwa Al-Rumaihi
- Director of programs and activities: Sharifa Almansoori
- Dima alhathal
- Rodhah Alfadala
- Shareefa Almuhannadi
- Shaikha muthanna
- Fatima almesalam
- Develop the leadership, communication and problem solving skills.
- Prepare the undergraduate students for career journey.
- Advance the knowledge that would support the society, industry program worldwide.
- Encourage the exploration and collaboration of industrial engineering filed.
- Enhance student academic performance by providing sufficient workshops, ISE field trips, seminars and competitions.
- Increase the public awareness about ISE program.
Academic Enhancement Workshops for ISE students
– Six sigma
– Optimization Software (OPL-CPLEX)
– Matlab workshop.
– Freshmen students’ workshop needs.
Increase the public awareness about ISE program
– ISE program showing up by contrasting booths.
– Student’s competition in making a video that promotes ISE program.
– Labor market requirements of ISE graduates.
Field trip for ISE students.
– Qatalum- Qatar Aluminum
– Dolphin Energy
Rania M.KH. El-Sheikh Ibrahim, M.Sc.
Teaching Assistant, Mechanical & Industrial Engineering
College of Engineering, Qatar University
Tel: +974 4403 3602
IEOM Day (October 28, 2019)