IEOM Student Chapter at Department of Industrial Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro (Undip), Semarang, Indonesia
IEOM Student Chapter Officers
- President: Fahmi Ardi
- Vice President: Ajeng Hanifah
- Secretary: Destin Herlita Tampubolon
- Treasurer: Christ Novia Putri Saraswati
- Director of Webmaster: Natasha Gardenia Ameniar
- Director of Social Media: Rifa Afifa Nadiya
- Director of Program: Brigitta Prisca Larasati
- Director of Membership: Teuku Reyhan Naufal
- Director of Communication: Fiki Husnayani
IEOM Student Chapter Members
- Elvira Anggraini K
- Samuel Hamonangan Pandiangan
- Alya Aufar
- Pandu Adhyaksa
- Jason Sanjaya
- Fyna Astari
- Muthiara Adhilla P
University Website and Logo: https://www.undip.ac.id/
Videos of Activities
- 2020 May – https://youtu.be/Hx0vXcLkx9U
Provide a plan of activities of the student chapter.
- Workshop and Seminars: Annual Conference on Industrial and System Engineering (ACISE)
Description: An annual International Conference and Seminar about Industrial Engineering from Diponegoro University
- Plant Tours: Plant Visits
Description: Visiting several local industry in lieu of Industrial Engineering studies.
- Alumni relations: IE Undip Alumni Group
Description: An Alumni, Student, and Lecturer gathering for celebrating IE anniversaries
- Community Outreach: Industrial Goes To School
Description: An event to introduce Industrial Engineering Department, Diponegoro University for highschool students.
- Design Product Competition: Industrial Design Seminar and Competition Diponegoro University (INDISCO)
Description: International Design Competition and National Seminar about design and seminar that discussed latest issue in Industry.
- Appreciation of Culture: Batik In Campus
Description: Competition (Miss Batik, Batik Design) and Workshop that promotes Batik culture in University across Central Java
- Career Development: Annual Public Lecture
Description: A public lecture that comprise of new topic every year thay being held to learn and acquiring knowledge from keynote speakers from the world of Industrial Engineering in Indonesia
- Community Service: I-Care
Description: Implementing Industrial Engineering knowledge for developing community and villages in Semarang.
- Communication Development: English Club
Description: English Club in Industrial Engineering with goals to improve writing and conversational skills.