High School STEM Project Presentation Competition
IEOM Detroit Conference
Lawrence Tech Campus, Southfield, Michigan
September 23-25, 2016
The IEOM High School STEM Project Presentation Competition recognizes the outstanding students for their accomplishment in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) for their innovative and creative projects. High school students can submit individual and/or team research projects in the field of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or similar areas. Each submission can provide a summary of the STEM project. All projects must be presented at the IEOM Detroit Conference at the Lawrence Technological University during September 23-25, 2016. The projects will be judged based on the technical content and presentations. Winners will receive award certificates and monetary prize based on the sponsored. The winning awards will be given at the 2016 IEOM Detroit Conference award dinner banquet on September 24, 2016.
- The submitter must be high school student or recent graduate.
- The projects should be related on STEM or similar fields.
- Individual or team projects can be submitted.
- One or more teachers may appear as co-authors of a submission, but the student must be the ‘first author’.
- The project must be presented at the 2016 IEOM Detroit Conference at LTU on September 23, 2016. Power point presentations would be preferable.
Deadline for submission: August 31, 2016.
One page summary of the STEM project needs to project with IEOM abstract format. A power point presentation should be submitted.
Each STEM project can be submitted ONLINE submission system: https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/abstract/index.cfm?ID=SwIc2Rl.
A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive award certificates and monetary prizes based on the sponsorship.
If you have any question for the IEOM Competitions, please contact competition chair.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.