Doctoral Dissertation Competition
The IEOM Doctoral Dissertation Competition recognizes outstanding research in industrial engineering, manufacturing engineering, systems engineering, operations research, engineering management and operations management. All submissions must be presented at the IEOM Conference. Awards will be given based on the technical content and presentation. The winning awards will be given at the 2022 Istanbul Conference.
- The submitter must enroll in a doctoral program or be a recent graduate from a doctoral program
- An abstract with power point presentation should be submitted
- The doctoral research must be presented at the conference.
IEOM Competition Rubrics
- Overall content: 1-5 points
- Data analysis and results: 1-5 points
- Presentation skills: 1-5 points
- Knowledge of the topic / confident: 1-5 points
- Answering questions: 1-5 points
Submission Deadline: January 1, 2022
Paper must be submitted online: https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/abstract/index.cfm?ID=YGN5iSP
A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges and evaluate the papers and presentations. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will be selected based on judging.
If you have any question for the IEOM Student Competition, please contact: email@example.com.
Winners will be added here
- 1st Place
- 2nd Place
- 3rd Place