Master Thesis Presentation Competition
The IEOM Master Thesis Presentation Award recognizes outstanding research in industrial engineering, manufacturing engineering, systems engineering, operations research, engineering management, operations management and related areas. Students must enroll in the masters’ program during the current academic year. These awards are presented at the 2022 Istanbul Conference.
- The submitter must enroll in a masters’ program or be a recent graduate
- A synopsis of the thesis should be submitted
- Masters’ research must be presented at the conference.
IEOM Competition Rubrics
- Overall content: 1-5 points
- Data analysis and results: 1-5 points
- Presentation skills: 1-5 points
- Knowledge of the topic / confident: 1-5 points
- Answering questions: 1-5 points
Deadline for submission of abstract / paper /synopsis: January 31, 2022.
Submit a synopsis of your thesis online: https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/abstract/index.cfm?ID=YGN5iSP
A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges and evaluate the papers and presentations. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive award certificates and a monetary prize based the sponsorship.
If you have any question for the IEOM Student Competition, please contact: email@example.com
WINNERS will be added here