Human Factors and Ergonomics Competition
The IEOM Human Factors and Ergonomics Competition will recognize outstanding case studies in the area of human factors, occupational ergonomics, industrial accidents, safety, OSHA and NIOSH guidelines implementations, occupational health, etc. Selected papers will be considered for the competition and must be presented at the IEOM Italy Conference. The paper will be judged based on the technical content and presentation. Winners will receive award certificates. The winning awards will be given at the IEOM Rome Conference award event.
- Case study must be related to real-life applications
- Practitioners or academicians can join the competition
- Papers can be industry projects as part of a course or co-op/internship, or research projects done at the academic institution.
- The paper must be presented at the IEOM Rome Conference.
IEOM Competition Rubrics
- Overall content: 1-5 points
- Data analysis and results: 1-5 points
- Presentation skills: 1-5 points
- Knowledge of the topic / confident: 1-5 points
- Answering questions: 1-5 points
Deadline for submission of papers: May 30, 2022.
Authors must follow the IEOM paper guidelines (under Authors menu) since the winning papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
Each paper must be submitted online:
A group of academics / professionals will serve as judge. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive award certificates.
Winners will be added here: