ONLINE Payment Link: https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/attendee/index.cfm?ID=HaRnILA
The Conference Registration Fee includes the following:
– One year IEOM Society Membership
– Conference Technical Sessions
– Keynote Presentations
– Global Engineering Education Sessions
– Global Supply Chain and Logistics Session
– Industry Solutions Sessions
– Industry 4.0 Sessions
– Panel Sessions
– Lunches (for onsite participants)
– Awards Dinner (for onsite professional participants, students need to buy ticket)
– Coffee/ Tea (for onsite participants)
– Conference Bag (for onsite participants)
– Printed Program Booklet (for onsite participants)
– Attendance / Presentation CERTIFICATE
Registration form: Registration Form (in pdf)
|Awards Dinner Ticket***
|Each Additional Paper||US$ 100||US$ 100|
Anyone without paper or abstract can join the conference onsite or virtually, they need to pay registration fee with respective category. Attendance certificate will be provided.
*Members of IEOM Society International and non-member rate includes one year membership
**Students are required to email a student verification letter from the department head to email@example.com.
***Student registration does not include awards dinner. Student can purchase dinner ticket.
****There will be no refund for registration withdrawal/cancellation by authors after January 1, 2022. A processing fee will be charged for withdraw/cancellation before due date.
Registration Payment Methods:
Method 1: ONLINE (Preferable)
Online registration and payment: https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/attendee/index.cfm?ID=HaRnILA
Method 2: Bank Wire Transfer
BY BANK TRANSFER (TT, not Bank Draft): The registrant is requested to pay all handling fees charged by his or her bank(s).
Please ask for an invoice for payment by bank wire transfer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You can send your registration form with wire transfer document by email.
Method 3: BY CHECK / MONEY ORDER
Payable to : IEOM Society International
IEOM Society International
21415 Civic Center Dr., Suite # 217, Southfield, MI 48076, USA
in memo, write for IEOM 2022 Istanbul Conference
IEOM Society International – a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Tax ID # 81-1537444
For questions, please contact email@example.com.