Senior Design Project Competition
Sponsored by Tooling Tech Group
Senior Design Project Competition will recognize outstanding undergraduate design projects in the field of industrial engineering, production engineering, manufacturing engineering, systems engineering, engineering management, operations management, supply chain management, logistics and related fields prepared by student team. Capstone student design project team can showcase their engineering design project by submitting a summary of the project as an abstract and present it. It should highlight problem solving, creative thinking, innovation, project planning, and teamwork through a challenging design and build project. Each submission must be presented. The poster presentation will be judged based on the technical content and poster presentation. Winners will receive award certificates.
- The submitter must be student or recent graduate and be part of the senior design project team.
- A summary of the senior design project must be prepared by the student(s) with only minor outside editorial assistance. One or more advisors may appear as co-authors, but the student must be the ‘first author’.
- The design project must be presented virtually at the IEOM Istanbul Conference.
IEOM Competition Rubrics
- Overall content: 1-5 points
- Data analysis and results: 1-5 points
- Presentation skills: 1-5 points
- Knowledge of the topic / confident: 1-5 points
- Answering questions: 1-5 points
Deadline for submission: January 31, 2022.
Authors must follow the 2022 IEOM Poster guidelines. IEOM poster size is 40″ x 30″ (40 inches high by 30 inches wide) or bigger.
Since it is virtual event due to pandemic, students can present using zoom with a powerpoint.
Submit an abstract or paper online: https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/abstract/index.cfm?ID=YGN5iSP
A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges and evaluate the papers and presentations. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive award certificates.
If you have any question for the IEOM Student Competition, please contact: email@example.com.
WINNERS will be added here