IEOM Best Poster Competition Award
The IEOM Best Poster Competition Awards recognize the best poster presentations.
IEOM Poster Guidelines
- Include a title, authors and contact information at the top of the poster
- Keep any write up brief.
- Use graphics: charts, pictures, and tables.
- Include overview, objectives, methods, results, and conclusion.
- Organize the presentation so that it is clear, orderly, and self-explanatory.
- IEOM poster size is 36″ x 24″ (36 inches high by 24 inches wide)
Deadline for submission of paper or abstract:
Submit your paper or abstract online and choose poster category:
The participant(s) need to bring a poster to present in the IEOM poster session
A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive award certificates.
If you have any question for the IEOM Competition, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.