IEOM High School and Middle School STEM Competition 2020
The IEOM High School and Middle School STEM Competition recognizes the outstanding students for their accomplishment in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) for their innovative and creative projects. High school students can submit individual and/or team research projects in the field of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or similar areas. Each submission can provide a summary of the STEM project. The projects will be judged based on the technical content and presentation. Winners will receive award certificates.
- The submitter must be middle school students, high school student or recent graduate.
- The projects should be related on STEM or similar fields.
- Individual or team projects can be submitted.
- One or more teachers may appear as co-authors of a submission, but the student must be the ‘first author’.
- The project must be presented.
Deadline for submission: September 30, 2020
One page summary of the STEM project needs to project with IEOM abstract format. Paper can be submitted as well.
Each STEM project can be submitted online: https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/abstract/index.cfm?ID=ITx8cpK
A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive award certificates.
- Professor Don Reimer, Lawrence Technological University, MI, USA
If you have any question for the IEOM Competitions, please contact: email@example.com.
Past High Competitions – http://ieomsociety.org/ieom/stem/
- Detroit, August 2020
- Dubai, March 2020
- Riyadh, November 2019
- Toronto, October 2019
- Pilsen, July 2019
- Detroit, April 13, 2019
- Bangkok, March 2019
- Pretoria, October 2018
- Washington DC, September 2018
- Paris, July 2018
- San Jose, California, June 1o, 2018
- Detroit, March 24, 2018
- Bandung, March 2018
- Bogota, October 2017
- San Jose, California, July 15, 2017
- Bristol, July 2017
- Detroit, June 17, 2017
- Rabat, April 2017
- Detroit, September 2016
- Kuala Lumpur, March 2016
- Orlando, September 2015