Senior Design Project / FYP Competition
Sponsored by Tooling Tech Group
The IEOM Senior Design Project / Final Year Project (FYP) Presentation Competition will recognize outstanding design project in the field of industrial engineering, manufacturing engineering, systems engineering, engineering management and operations management prepared by student team. Capstone student design project team can showcase their engineering design project by submitting a summary of the project as an abstract and present it. It should highlight problem solving, creative thinking, innovation, project planning, and teamwork through a challenging design and build project. Each submission must be presented. The poster presentation will be judged based on the technical content and presentation. Winners will receive award certificates.
- The submitter must be student or recent graduate and be part of the senior design project team.
- A summary of the senior design project must be prepared by the student(s) with only minor outside editorial assistance. One or more advisors may appear as co-authors, but the student must be the ‘first author’.
- The design project must be presented via zoom at the 2020 Zimbabwe Conference.
- Deadline for submission: September 30, 2020
- Team can submit an abstract/paper and present a power point via zoom.
- Submit an abstract or paper online: https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/abstract/index.cfm?ID=ITx8cpK
- A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges and evaluate the papers and presentations. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive award certificates.
If you have any question for the IEOM Student Competition, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.