IEOM Poster Competition
- Undergraduate Poster Competition
- Graduate Poster Competition
Posters must be presented at the conference in Dubai and winners will be selected after the poster presentation. Winners will be announced and recognized at the conference award dinner on March 12, 2020 at Hyatt Regency Dubai.
IEOM Poster Guidelines
- Include a title, authors and contact information at the top of the poster
- Keep any write up brief.
- Use graphics: charts, pictures, and tables.
- Include overview, objectives, methods, results, and conclusion.
- Organize the presentation so that it is clear, orderly, and self-explanatory.
- IEOM poster size is 36″ x 24″ (36 inches high by 24 inches wide) or larger.
January 31, 2020
Submit your paper or abstract online and choose poster competition category:
The participant(s) need to bring a poster to present in the IEOM poster session.
A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive award certificates.
If you have any question for the IEOM Competition, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.