Hotel and Travel
Al Khaleej Rd
PO Box 5588
Dubai, United Arab Emirates 5588
Phone: +971 4-2091234
Fax: +971 4-209-1235
Hotel contact person: firstname.lastname@example.org
Umrah Package – March 13 – 18, 2020 (Jeddah – Medina – Makkah – Jeddah) – $700 with food and accommodation
CLICK Here for Details
Reservation Link: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/group-booking/DXBRD/G-EX20
A limited number of rooms are available at the conference rate.
- Rate: 615 AED (single) and 700 AED (double) – no additional service charge
- Regency Club 795 (Single) and 845 (Double) – no additional service charge
– The rate includes complimentary breakfast daily, 10% service charge, 7% municipality fee and 5% VAT, subject to Government Regulations.
– Tourism Dirham AED 20 per bedroom per night
– Complimentary Internet in Guest Room
– Daily local English or Arabic newspaper
– Free access to Club Olympus fitness center with fully equipped gymnasium, outdoor swimming pool, tennis, spa area with sauna and Jacuzzi.
– Bottled mineral water
– Coffee and tea making facility in the room
Regency Club and Suite Benefits
Designed for travelers who require personalized and dedicated service, this ‘hotel within a hotel’ features well-appointed guest rooms as well an exclusive lounge of the Hotel offering:
– Personalized check-in and check-out
– An extended Continental breakfast, including international and Arabic dishes from 6:30 am to11:00 am
– Complimentary tea, coffee and soft drinks throughout the day.
– Happy Hours: Light dinner and drinks every evening between 6:00 pm and 8:00 pm
– Adjacent boardroom for 8 people, which is available to all guests booked and staying in the Regency Club for one hour (per stay) on a complimentary basis
– Complimentary WIFI internet access in guest room
– A selection of local and International magazines and newspapers
Hyatt Regency Hotel can assist in processing tourist visa for guests staying in our Hotel (single entry, valid for 30 days).
Following documents are required to process visa through Hyatt Regency Dubai:
- Clear colored scanned passport copy. (Scanned and attached in PDF or JPEG format).
- Passport size colored photo. (Attached in PDF or JPEG format)
- Completed Visa Application Form. (Typed in Word sheet format, attached)
Once all documents are received, the Visa application will be forwarded to the Dubai Immigration however not earlier then 10 days prior to the arrival date.
For a Visa cost, kindly refer to the attached application and also we will start applying from February 2020
Additionally we will require deposit of AED 600 per person, it serves as a guarantee during guest stay in UAE. This amount will be blocked on provided card & released once guest leaves the country.
Send completed application and all document via email: email@example.com
Events Planning Coordinator
HYATT REGENCY DUBAI & GALLERIA
P.O. Box 5588, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
T+ +97142096975 F +97142096696
- Dubai International Airport (DXB)
Emirates is our Partner Airline
Use Promotion Code to get special fares on Emirates.
Promotion code: EVE6DG5
Travel Validity: 05 – 17 Mar 2020
Book your travel today at http://www.emirates.com/IEOM2020
Official Destination Partner
Dubai Tourism: https://www.visitdubai.com/en