Competition Winners and Best Track Papers
Recipients Listed based on Conferences
- Dubai 2020 – 10th Annual
- Riyadh 2019 – 1st GCC
- Toronto 2019 – 4th North American
- Pilsen 2019- 3rd European
- Bangkok 2019 – 9th Annual
- Pretoria 2018 – 1st African
- Washington DC 2018 – 3rd North American
- Paris 2018 – 2nd European
- Bandung 2018 – 8th Annual
- Bogota 2017 – 1st South American
- UK (Bristol) 2017 – 1st European
- Rabat 2017 – 7th Annual
- Detroit 2016- 2nd North American
- Kuala Lumpur 2016 – 6th Annual
- Orlando 2015 – 1st North American
- Dubai 2015 – 5th Annual
- Bali 2014 – 4th Annual
- Istanbul 2012 – 3rd Annual
- Kuala Lumpur 2011 – 2nd Annual
- Dhaka 2010 – 1st Annual
Join conferences to win competitions and to be selected for best track papers.
- 2nd South American IEOM Conference, Sao Paulo, Brazil, August 28-30, 2020 – www.ieomsociety.org/brazil2020/
- 5th North American IEOM Conference, Monterrey, Mexico, September 30 – October 2, 2020 – www.ieomsociety.org/monterrey2020/
- 2nd GCC IEOM Conference, Dubai, UAE, November 2-4, 2020 – http://ieomsociety.org/gcc2020/
- 11th IEOM Annual International Conference, Singapore, March 9-11, 2021 – www.ieomsociety.org/singapore2021/
- 4th European IEOM Conference, Rome, Italy, July xx-xx, 2021 – http://ieomsociety.org/rome2020/
The IEOM Student Paper Competition will recognize outstanding papers in the field of industrial engineering and operations management written by student(s).
- Undergraduate Student Paper Competition sponsored by SIEOMENS: The IEOM Undergraduate Student Paper competition Award recognizes outstanding papers written by undergraduate students in the field of Industrial Engineering and Operations Management.
- Graduate Student Paper Competition Sponsored by EATON Award: The IEOM Graduate Student Paper competition Award recognizes outstanding papers written by graduate students in the field of Industrial Engineering and Operations Management.
- Senior Design Project Competition Sponsored by Tooling Tech Group: The IEOM Senior Design Project Competition Award recognizes outstanding senior design project/ final year project in the field of Industrial Engineering and Operations Management.
- Doctoral Dissertation Award: The IEOM Best Dissertation Award recognizes outstanding doctoral dissertation in the field of Industrial Engineering and Operations Management.
- Masters Thesis Competition: The IEOM Masters Thesis Award recognizes outstanding Masters thesis in the field of Industrial Engineering and Operations Management.
- Undergraduate STEM Research Competition: The IEOM Undergraduate Research Presentation Competition Award recognizes outstanding undergraduate research presentation in the field of Industrial Engineering and Operations Management.
- High School STEM Project Competition: The IEOM High School STEM Project Competition Award recognizes outstanding STEM projects presented by High School students in the areas of science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
- Simulation Competition: The IEOM Simulation Competition Award recognizes outstanding simulation projects in the field of Industrial Engineering and Operations Management.
- Supply Chain and Logistics Competition: The IEOM Supply Chain and Logistics Competition Award recognizes outstanding best practices on supply chain and logisitcs.
- Lean Six Sigma Competition Sponsored by Tooling Tech Group: The IEOM Lean Six Sigma Competition Award recognizes outstanding best practices using lean and six sigma.
- Undergraduate and Graduate Poster Competition: The IEOM Best Poster Awards recognize the best poster presentations at the IEOM Conference.
- Supply Chain and Logistics Case Study Competition Coordinated by The Centre for Supply Chain Improvement, University of Derby, UK: The IEOM Supply Chain and Logistics Competition provides an opportunity for undergraduate and postgraduate students as well as recent graduates to show and demonstrate their skills, knowledge and technical capabilities to solve challenging problems currently faced by the supply chain and logistics sector.
- Lean Six Sigma Case Study Competition: The case study must illustrate Lean Sigma concepts that review current process performance and develop strategies with action plans for improvement. The case will allow the participant students to gain awareness, knowledge and critically demonstrate the application of DMAIC strategy to resolve complex processes.
- Simulation Case Study Competition: This case illustrates the use of simulation to analyze complex emerging problems in the real world applications. Students can take a practical perspective to analyse a specific area and propose for improvement.
Best Track Papers
Best paper award recognizes outstanding paper for each track. Track chairs will nominate the best papers that pertain to the practice and/or theory in their tracks. There is no limit on the number of papers that a track chair can nominate; the only requirement is that the track chair must consider the paper(s) deserving of consideration for the Best Paper Award. The IEOM Award Committee will carefully review the candidate papers and decide the winner.