IEOM High School STEM Project Presentation Competition
Sponsored by: To-be identified
The IEOM High School STEM Project Presentation Competition recognizes the outstanding students for their accomplishment in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) for their innovative and creative projects. High school students can submit individual and/or team research projects in the field of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or similar areas. Each submission can provide a summary of the STEM project. All projects must be presented at the Sixth International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management at the JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur Hotel during March 8-10, 2016. The projects will be judged based on the technical content and presentation. Winners will receive award certificates. The winning awards will be given at the 2016 IEOM Kuala Lumpur conference award dinner banquet on March 9, 2016.
- The submitter must be high school student or recent graduate.
- The projects should be related on STEM or similar fields.
- Individual or team projects can be submitted.
- One or more teachers may appear as co-authors of a submission, but the student must be the ‘first author’.
- The project must be presented at the 2016 IEOM Annual Conference at JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur Hotel on March 8, 2016. Power point presentations would be preferable.
Deadline for submission: September 30, 2015.
One page summary of the STEM project needs to project with IEOM abstract format. A power point presentation should be submitted.
Each STEM project can be submitted ONLINE submission system https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/abstract/index.cfm?ID=2ntobg6.
An electronic copy can be submitted to STEM Chair as well.
A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive award certificates and a monetary prize based on the sponsorship.
If you have any question for the IEOM Competitions, please contact: email@example.com.