Master Thesis Competition
The IEOM Master Thesis Presentation Award recognizes outstanding research in industrial engineering, manufacturing engineering, systems engineering, operations research, engineering management, operations management and related areas. Students must enroll in the masters’ program during the current academic year. These awards are presented at the IEOM Awards Ceremony on March 11, 2021.
- The submitter must enroll in a masters’ program or be a recent graduate
- A synopsis of the thesis should be submitted
- Masters’ research must be presented at the 2021 IEOM Conference.
Deadline for submission of abstract / paper /synopsis: January 30, 2021.
Submit a synopsis of your thesis online and present at the conference event: https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/abstract/index.cfm?ID=b2S8sdu
A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges and evaluate the papers and presentations. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive award certificates and a monetary prize based the sponsorship.
- Dr. Mehran Doulat, Center for Quality and Sustainability, School of Engineering and Advanced Technology, UTM Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Dr. Seifedine Kadry, Beirut Arab University Lebanon
If you have any question for the IEOM Student Competition, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org