IEOM Undergraduate STEM Research Competition 2021
The IEOM Undergraduate STEM Research Competition will recognize outstanding research presentation in the field of industrial engineering and operations management presented by student(s). Students can submit abstract only and at the 8th International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations management to be held at Hilton Hotel in Singapore during March 9-11, 2021. The presentation will be judged based on the presentation only. A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging. Winners will receive award certificates. The winning awards will be given at the 11th IEOM Conference award dinner banquet on March 11, 2021.
- The submitter must be undergraduate student or recent graduate.
- Research can be industry sponsored projects as part of a course or co-op/internship, or research projects done at the academic institution.
- Faculty and/or an industry member may serve as an advisor on a project, but the work should primarily be done by the student(s).
- The abstract must be written by the student(s) with only minor outside editorial assistance. One or more advisors may appear as co-authors of an abstract or paper, but the student must be the ‘first author’.
- The abstract/paper must be presented at the 2021 IEOM Conference on March 11, 2021.
Deadline for submission: December 31, 2020.
Author should submit an abstract or paper with IEOM formatting which can be found under authors menu.
Submit an abstract and your presentation online: https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/abstract/index.cfm?ID=b2S8sdu
A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
Award certificates will be given for the best student papers.
- Dr. Md. Mizanur Rahman, University Technology Malaysia (UTM), Johor Bahru, Malaysia
If you have any question for the IEOM Competitions, please contact: email@example.com.