Human Factors and Ergonomics Competition
The IEOM Human Factors and Ergonomics Competition will recognize outstanding case studies in the area of human factors, occupational ergonomics, industrial accidents, safety, OSHA and NIOSH guidelines implementations, occupational health, etc. Selected papers will be considered for the competition and must be presented at the IEOM Rome Conference. The paper will be judged based on the technical content and presentation. Winners will receive award certificates. The winning awards will be given at the IEOM Indonesia Conference award event.
- The submitter must be student.
- The projects should be related on HF and ergonomics.
- Individual or team projects can be submitted.
- One or more teachers may appear as co-authors of a submission, but the student must be the ‘first author’.
- The project must be presented at the 2021 Asia Pacific Indonesia Conference.
Deadline for submission: July 1, 2021.
Follow IEOM format. Paper can be submitted as well. Full papers are encouraged.
Each entity can be submitted online.
Submission Link: https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/abstract/index.cfm?ID=Vts8g4A
A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
IEOM Competition Rubric
- Overall content: 1-5 points
- Data analysis and results: 1-5 points
- Presentation skills: 1-5 points
- Knowledge of the topic / confident: 1-5 points
- Answering questions: 1-5 points
1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive award certificates.
- Ing. Novie Susanto, S.T., M.Eng, Department of Industrial Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro
If you have any question for the IEOM Competitions, please contact: email@example.com.