Master Thesis Competition
The IEOM Master Thesis Presentation Award recognizes outstanding research in industrial engineering, manufacturing engineering, systems engineering, operations research, engineering management, operations management and related areas. Students must enroll in the masters’ program during the current academic year. These awards are presented at the 2021 Asia Pacific Indonesia Conference.
- The submitter must enroll in a masters’ program or be a recent graduate
- A synopsis of the thesis should be submitted
- Masters’ research must be presented at the 2021 Indonesia Conference.
Deadline for submission of abstract / paper /synopsis: July 1, 2021.
Submit a synopsis of your thesis online as paper or abstract and present at the virtual conference event.
Submission Link: https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/abstract/index.cfm?ID=Vts8g4A
A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges and evaluate the papers and presentations. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
IEOM Competition Rubric
- Overall content: 1-5 points
- Data analysis and results: 1-5 points
- Presentation skills: 1-5 points
- Knowledge of the topic / confident: 1-5 points
- Answering questions: 1-5 points
1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive award certificates and a monetary prize based the sponsorship.
- Dr. Eko Pujiyanto, S.Si, MT, Head of Master Program in Industrial Engineering, Universitas Sebelas Maret, Surakarta, Indonesia
- Dr. Jafri Mohd. Rohani, University of Technology, Malaysia
If you have any question for the IEOM Student Competition, please contact: email@example.com