Lean Six Sigma Competition
Sponsored by Tooling Tech Group
The IEOM Lean Six Sigma Competition will recognize outstanding case studies in the area of lean and six sigma. Selected papers will be considered for the competition and must be presented at the conference. The paper will be judged based on the technical content and presentation. Winners will receive award certificates.
- Case study must be related to real-life applications
- Practitioners or academicians can join the competition
- Papers can be industry projects as part of a course or co-op/internship, or research projects done at the academic institution.
- The paper must be presented virtually.
Deadline for submission of papers: July 1, 2021
Authors must follow the IEOM paper guidelines (under Authors menu) since the winning papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
Each paper must be submitted online.
Submission Link: https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/abstract/index.cfm?ID=Vts8g4A
A group of academics / professionals will serve as judge. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
IEOM Competition Rubric
- Overall content: 1-5 points
- Data analysis and results: 1-5 points
- Presentation skills: 1-5 points
- Knowledge of the topic / confident: 1-5 points
- Answering questions: 1-5 points
1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive award certificates.
- Dr. Dra. Hennie Husniah, M.T., Dean, Faculty of Engineering, Langlangbuana University, Bandung, Indonesia
- Dr. Dra. Amelia Santoso M.T., Head of Master Program in Industrial Engineering, Universitas Surabaya, Surabaya, Indonesia
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Adnan Hassan, University of Technology, Malaysia